• Insatiable craving for things that don’t satisfy
• Relational disappointments and loneliness
• Frustrated search for purpose and meaning
• Relentless desire for comfort and security
• Ongoing struggle to live with loss and unfulfilled dreams
As Nancy pulls back the curtain on God’s work to fill up emptiness as revealed throughout the Bible, you’ll experience page after page of grace and hope that your emptiness can and will be filled. You’ll begin to see that God really does do His best work with empty—as he fills it with Himself.